Goodbye 2011.

Assalamualaikum and Hi guys. As we all knows, today is the last day of 2011. So, I made this entry as my last entry for this year. Let's flashback our memories this year.

This year, gahh, this year was so hard for me. Lots of things happens, lots of dramas, lots of crying, also lots of laughs. My God, this year was so amazing. Kinda hard to let 2011 go. Seriously! Okay, now I have to make it this entry short because the clock dont want to stop even for a minute! Im afraid I cant post this entry before 2011 end. 

We continue with our main point. So, lets start with beautiful memories. Let me tell you about something, this year, I wasn't feel alone. Thank God I found my crazy friends, who make my life colourful. Without you, Im nothing. Thank you so much! And thanks to my families, this year was so great to me and my families even a few things didn't looks beautiful enough. Haha! And also, my PMR's result. Alhamdulillah. Theres still a few more unforgettable moments but Im running out of time.

Okayy, now lets move on to worst memories ever. Gosh, I hate to talk about this. Can I just erase it? I wish I have an eraser that can delete my hard time. Yeahh, everyone have their own shit memories and everyone hate it. But I admit it, all this infliction made us strong to stay alive. Am I right? 

My Goshh, the clock shows 11.50 pm. I have to end this entry now. Before I publish this, I want to steal your  couple of minute. I, Ann Ismail, want to apologize if this year I made a mistake intentionally or accidently. Im just an ordinary human. I made a mistake. Im not perfect. Please forgive me. Hope this incoming year will be better than this year. InsyaAllah. Good bye guys. Good bye 2011. We all gonna miss you :')


p/s : sorry if my english bad. haha! *shame on me* and sorry terlewat sedikit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awek 16 tahun

Hyorin, CL, Ann Ismail <-- retiss baru kah?

Debaran melanda!